Head and Shoulders Above the Rest!
The IIHS Best Bet KidFit® Booster is designed with 10 positions of DuoZone® side-impact protection for the way kids grow. With height adjustment from the waist—instead of at the neck—KidFit® offers both head and shoulder protection throughout every stage.
Breathability + Washability
KidFit® Zip Air includes 3D AirMesh seat/backrest cushions to provide more padding and breathability where kids need it most. Their convenient zip-off design makes it easy to remove the mesh for cleaning while still maintaining use of the standard fabrics underneath. Plus, the seat cushion also extends into a leg rest for first-class comfort. All fabrics, including armrest covers, are removable and machine-washable.
Built for Protection, Stability, and Comfort
KidFit® is equipped with premium LATCH connectors and a SuperCinch® one-pull tightener to stabilize the seat for easy in/out and keep it secured when unoccupied. Belt guides make it easy to position the vehicle seat belt and integrated side wings are lined with EPS energy-absorbing foam for improved impact protection.
A contoured ErgoBoost® Plus seat with triple foam padding provides comfort and support in all the right places, and a 2-position backrest adjusts to mimic the vehicle seat position. The backrest is also removable to create a backless booster for older children.
Convenient and Roadtrip-Ready
Two dishwasher-safe cup holders fold out of the way when empty and are easy to remove for cleaning. A bonus storage console fits into either cup holder to carry big kid necessities.
- DuoZone® head and shoulder side-impact protection with 10 positions
- 3D AirMesh fabric improves ventilation throughout seat and backrest
- Zip-off backrest/seat cushions for extra padding, extended durability and easy cleaning
- Seat cushion extends into leg rest for first class comfort
- Premium LATCH connectors with SuperCinch® one-pull tightener
- ErgoBoost® Plus contoured seat with triple foam padding
- Removable, machine-washable seat pad, cushions, and armrest covers
- Bonus Kid Console fits into either cup holder to store big kid necessities
- Integrated side wings lined with EPS energy-absorbing foam for improved impact protection
- Backrest is removable to create a backless booster for older children
- The KidFit® Zip Air is designed for children who are at least 4 years old, between 38-57 inches tall, and between 30-100 pounds in high-back mode and 40-110 pounds in backless mode.
Care and Maintenance
- Hand wash fabrics using mild soap and water, or machine wash in cold water on delicate cycle using mild detergent; hang to dry. The foam insert may be hand rinsed; hang to dry. For plastic parts, sponge clean using warm water and mild soap; towel dry. Do not use bleach on fabric, foam or plastic parts.
- Assembled Dimensions: 24.5" x 18.75" x 32.75"
- Assembled Weight: 12.1 lbs
- Assembled Dimensions: 23" x 17" x 5"
- Assembled Weight: 7 lbs
- 1 year