Installing with Seat Belt: Forward-facing
Installing with Seat Belt: Rear-facing
Installing with LATCH: Forward-facing
Installing with LATCH: Rear-facing
Removing and replacing the fabrics
The Q Collection is automotive performance at its best! Surround your child in cool comfort with breathable 3D AirMesh knitted in a stylish silver hue. Layering texture on texture with a solid black micro-pattern knit, a raised geo grey knit, and perforated premium automotive black leatherette accents, Q Collection delivers a cool, comfortable ride with a premium automotive trim design.
Extended Use. Maximum Comfort
The NextFit Zip® Max offers 25% more legroom* in rear-facing mode, leaving room to grow all the way up to 50 pounds before transitioning forward. Extended calf support in forward-facing mode offers first-class comfort for older children. A full-body newborn positioner, 9-position headrest, and padded, no-rethread harness accommodate growth throughout both modes.
Easiest to Install Correctly
The NextFit Zip® Max is designed to deliver the confidence of a secure install with remarkably simple leveling and tightening. A SuperCinch® force-multiplying tightener and LockSure® belt-locking system make it easy to achieve a tight fit with LATCH or with the vehicle seat belt. DuoGuard® provides two layers of side-impact protection with a deep rigid shell and EPS energy-absorbing foam. The seat shell is also reinforced with a steel frame.
Engineered for Comfort & Convenience
The seat transitions smoothly from vehicle to vehicle, and between modes, thanks to premium LATCH connectors with click-on attachment and push-button release, plus a built-in slide path to re-position the LATCH strap for forward-facing mode.
- 25% more legroom* in rear-facing mode and extended calf support in forward-facing mode
- 9-position ReclineSure®leveling system
- SuperCinch® LATCH tightener
- LockSure® seat belt locking system
- DuoGuard® side-impact protection
- Dual-density foam padding
- Steel-reinforced frame
- Removable, full-body newborn positioner
- Zip-and-wash seat pad and breathable 3D AirMesh backrest
- 9-position easy-adjust headrest
- 2 dishwasher-safe CupFolders
- No-rethread harness w/ one-pull tightener
- ComfortFlex® waist belt
- Assembled Product Dimensions: W 19" x D 23.75" x H 29.2"
- Assembled Product Weight: 26.5 lbs
- Ship Weight: 28.75 lbs
- Carton Dimensions: 28" x 21.5" x 18.75"
Care and Maintenance
- Fabrics may be spot cleaned.
- Hand wash using mild soap and water, or machine wash in cold water on delicate cycle using mild detergent. Do not use bleach, hang to dry.
- For plastics, sponge clean using warm water and mild soap: towel dry.
- Cup holder is dishwasher-safe on top rack only.
- To clean harness, sponge clean using warm water and mild soap; air dry.
- Do not machine wash harness.
- Rear-facing: 2.26 to 18.14 kg (Approx. 5 Years old)
- Forward-facing: 10 to 29.48 kg (Approx. 9 Years old)
- 1 year